- Construction of drainage pipes: drainage pipes leaking, blocking measures 2017-09-21
- Renovation of water and electricity can not know the knowledge of water pipes and accessories 2017-09-21
- Hong Kong and China Gas two new projects put into operation yesterday 2017-09-21
- risk! Linyi a excavator blind construction, the provincial road gas pipeline cut off 2017-09-21
- Summary of New Progress in Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction in China in 2016 2017-09-21
Summary of New Progress in Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction in China in 2016
【China Plumbing Accessories Network】
China's oil and gas pipeline construction is slowing down, Follow the layout of the oil and gas backbone network. By the end of 2015, China's total mileage of oil and gas pipelines in all regions except Taiwan Province totaled about 120,000 km, of which 7.2 million kilometers of natural gas pipelines, 25,000 kilometers of crude oil pipelines (deducted from the pipeline), refined oil pipeline 2.3 Thousands of kilometers.
In 2015, China's new oil and gas pipeline total mileage of 52,200 km, still maintain the "more gas and less oil," the development of the law, the larger increase in natural gas pipeline, crude oil, refined oil pipeline increments smaller, at the same time, due to safety The deadline for the removal of the crude oil pipeline is about 0.27 million km (which has been deducted in the total mileage of the accumulated crude oil pipeline).
The new oil and gas pipeline project to be built in 2015
1) natural gas pipeline: including Harbin - Shenyang gas pipeline Changchun to Shenyang section, Jiangjin - Naxi set gas pipeline, Taiyuan - Changzhi, Li Cheng - Shahe coalbed methane pipeline, Huaxian - Tongguan Industrial Park gas pipeline, (Dagang - Yongqing) three-line Bazhou sub-transmission station to Dagang end of the station, Yongtai (Guiyang - Guiyang) line Longxi branch line, Ma Fang sub-transmission station - Yongchuan Industrial Park gas feeder, Zunyi - Gaoping branch, (Ningbo - Taizhou - Wenzhou) gas pipeline project north of Ninghai sub-station, Shandong pipe network Qingdao - Weihai section, Ya'an gas pipeline, Changtu - Tongliao natural gas pipeline, Changning - Weiyuan shale gas demonstration area outside Pipeline, Fuling - Wang field shale gas pipeline, Shandong liquefied natural gas pipeline, Jinan - Qingdao gas pipeline second line, Jizhong 10 counties high pressure long pipeline Anping - Raoyang section, Guangxi pipe network Pingguo feeder, Weifang - Dongying Pipeline, Gasification Handan Project Phase I (South Le - Feixiang), Daniel - Dongsheng Gas Field and so on.
2) crude oil pipeline: including Tianjin Port - North China Petrochemical crude oil pipeline, iron ask (Tieling - Fushun) line renovation project, Henan Oilfield spring oil field crude oil pipeline, new Dongxin oil pipeline (Dongying - Qilu Petrochemical), Ma Hui crude oil pipeline Safety upgrading project, Qinghai Chai Northwest oil pipeline and so on.
3) refined oil pipeline: including the Pearl River Delta oil pipeline two (Huizhou - Jieyang - Meizhou), Jiangxi Oil Pipeline Second East (camphor - Shangrao, camphor - Ganzhou), Jiangsu North Jiangsu refined oil pipeline remaining project, your Yu (Guiyang - Chongqing), such as oil lines.
2015 to build or start, 2016 and beyond the completion of the major pipeline works
1) natural gas pipeline: including the Central Asian natural gas pipeline D line, west of the East West Railway (Ji'an - Fuzhou), the Sino-Russian natural gas pipeline in China, Jin Liwen (Jinhua - Lishui - Wenzhou) natural gas pipeline, Ningbo - Taizhou - Wenzhou) Natural Gas Pipeline, Lanzhou - Dingxi Natural Gas Pipeline, Boai - Zhengzhou - Xue Dian Coalbed Gas Pipeline, Jiangxi Province Natural Gas Pipeline Network Phase II Remaining Project, Guangxi Natural Gas Pipeline Pipe Network Remaining Project, Rudong - Haimen - Chongming Island Natural Gas Pipeline, Jintan - Liyang Natural Gas Pipeline, Zhongyuan Oilfield - Kaifeng Natural Gas Pipeline, Hanan Line and Zhonggui Line Line, Tianjin LNG Project Gas Transmission Line, Guangxi LNG Project Gas Pipeline, Dingyuan - Mingguang - Fengyang Natural Gas Pipeline , Should be Zhang (Ying County - Zhangjiakou) natural gas pipeline project, the Sino-Burma natural gas pipeline Zhaotong feeder, Lu Liang branch, Longwangmiao gas field outside the gas pipeline, Dabei - South Limin gas pipeline project, "gasification Hunan" Project Shaoyang City - Shaoyang County gas pipeline, Miluo - Xiangyin - Qu Yuan branch, Lianyuan - new natural gas pipeline.
2) crude oil pipeline: including the Sino-Burmese crude oil pipeline domestic section, the Sino-Russian crude oil pipeline second-line, sunshine - Puyang - Luoyang crude oil pipeline, Yichang (Yizheng - Changling) crude oil pipeline complex Yizheng to Jiujiang, Hongrun Binhai Oil depot - (Mohe - Daqing) crude oil pipeline expansion project, Yantai West Port - Zibo crude oil pipeline and so on.
3) refined oil pipeline: including Jinzheng (Jinzhou - Zhengzhou) line, Yongtaiwen (Ningbo - Taizhou - Wenzhou) line, Zhuji - Tonglu refined oil pipeline, Shaoxing - Hangzhou refined oil pipeline, Lan Zheng long (Lanzhou - Zhengzhou - (Yinchuan - Bayannaoer), Yunnan Petrochemical refined oil outside the transport (Anning - Baoshan), Jiangjin - Rongchang refined oil pipeline, Neijiang - Jianyang refined oil pipeline, Peace - Mengzi, Anning - Qujing), Tianjin - Tangshan refined oil pipeline, Baise - Yuxi - Kunming refined oil pipeline project.
In recent years, the main pipeline for decommissioning
Most of the old pipeline in the northeast of the old pipeline mostly built in the 1970s, has served for more than 40 years, have reached the retirement period, and some even extended service. These pipes along the third-party damage and occupation of the pipeline increased the hidden dangers, coupled with the increase in pipe body corrosion, many pipe pipe failure risk increased significantly. Therefore, it is necessary for these old pipes to be sealed and decommissioned to eliminate security risks. In recent years, the vast majority of China's decommissioned pipeline for crude oil pipeline, including Qing iron (Daqing - Tieling) line, Qing iron second line, Tieling - Anshan main line, saddle (Fushun - Anshan) line, the new complex line (Liaoning Komatsu Lan (Qinhuangdao - Beijing Fangshan) and shipping branch line, Shi Yan line (stone floor - Yanshan Petrochemical), Ren Jing line (Renqiu - Beijing Fangshan), the railway line, (Central - Yinchuan), Ma Hui line (Gansu Ma Lingzhen - Ningxia Hui'an Fort) (old), Lu Ning pipeline Yangtze sub-transmission line, and so on.
2015 is China's oil and gas pipeline planning "second five" ending year, is the "thirteen five" plan to seek the reference base year, the completion of the year is the oil and gas pipeline "thirteen five" planning an important basis for the layout.
According to statistics, the total mileage of China's oil and gas pipeline increased by 2015 compared with the previous year, especially in natural gas pipelines and crude oil pipeline mileage decreased, only a slight increase in refined oil pipeline. In 2015, China's new oil and gas pipeline total mileage of about 5200 km, compared with the 2014 6,800 km to reduce 1600 km, a decrease of 24%. Of which the newly built natural gas pipeline 3000 km, down 1500 km, down 33%; new built crude oil pipeline 600 km, down 200 km, a decrease of about 27%; new finished oil pipeline 1600 km, year on year An increase of less than 200 km, an increase of about 11%, little change.
China and Russia in the eastern part of the territory of the project started, will form the northeast of land natural gas import strategy channel
June 29, 2015, Sino-Russian East Gas Pipeline China's territory in Heihe City, Heilongjiang Province, officially started, marking the connection between China and Russia, the two large-scale land-based energy channel to start construction. December 17, "Sino-Russian East Rail Pipeline Project Cross-border Design and Construction Agreement" and "China Petroleum and Russia Oil Cooperation Memorandum of Understanding" signed a clear responsibility for both sides of the pipeline to provide an important guarantee, Will deepen and expand the areas of cooperation between the two sides.
China, Russia, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Hebei, Tianjin, Shandong, Jiangsu, Shanghai 9 provinces and cities, to be built in the city of Heilongjiang Province, Heilongjiang Province, Heilongjiang Province, 3170 km, the use of pipeline has been built 1800 km, diameter 1422/1219 mm, the design pressure of 12/10 MPa, the design output of 38 billion cubic meters / year. In order to arrange the project construction period, the pipeline is divided into the northern section (Heilongjiang Heihe - Jilin Changling Trunk Line and Changling-Changchun Branch), the middle section (Jilin Changling-Hebei Yongqing) and the southern section (Hebei Yongqing-Shanghai) And construction, while supporting the construction of underground gas storage. According to the plan, the first completion of the pipe diameter of 1422 mm pipeline test project, completed in 2018 Heihe - Changling section of the trunk line and Changling - Changchun line construction and put into operation. Sino-Russian East Gas Pipeline Russia has been officially started in early September 2014 and will be completed in 2018 to achieve connectivity with China. The two sides agreed that in 2018 Russia began to supply gas to China through the Sino-Russian East Line, and the gas supply increased year by year, reaching 38 billion cubic meters per year.
The Sino-Russian East Rail project is by far the largest cooperation project between China and Russia and one of the largest energy cooperation projects in the world. At the same time, the pipeline is China's largest caliber, the highest pressure long-distance natural gas pipeline, will lead to China's iron and steel smelting, pipe, equipment manufacturing and other basic industries have a positive role in promoting the development. After the completion of the pipeline, it will form a strategic channel for the import of natural gas on the northeast of China, which is of great significance for China to improve the diversification of oil and gas resources imports, to ensure national energy security, to control air pollution and to promote energy structure adjustment.
New Guangdong and Zhejiang coal gas pipeline
New Guangdong and Zhejiang coal gas pipeline project approved by the state, in October 2015, the National Development and Reform Commission formally approved the Sinopec Xinjiang coal gas pipeline project (the new Guangdong and Zhejiang pipeline). The main construction content includes one trunk line, six trunk lines, and pipeline route Xinjiang, Gansu, Ningxia, Shaanxi, Henan, Shandong, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, and so on. The project is mainly engaged in the construction of the project in 2011. The total investment is 1322.17 billion yuan. , Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Fujian 13 provinces (districts), total length of 8372 km. Among them, the main line from the Xinjiang Changji Wuji County, Guangdong Shaoguan, 4159 km long, diameter 1219/1016 mm, the design pressure of 12/10 MPa, the design of 30 billion cubic meters / year; Including Zhundong, Yili, southern Xinjiang, Yu Lu, Jiangxi, Fujian and Guangxi branch line, the total length of 4213 km.
As a very large unconventional natural gas project, from the total pipeline mileage and total investment point of view, the new Guangdong and Zhejiang coal gas pipeline project are more than the West-East Gas Transmission Line (total length of 7378 km, a total investment of 125 billion yuan), not only Sinopec in recent years, the largest single investment project, is currently approved by the country's largest national backbone pipeline project, it is the world's largest coal gas pipeline. The project is generally from the northwest to the southeast oblique across the country, most of the route and the West-East Gas Pipeline second-line, three-line pipeline parallel laying, connecting a number of gas sources, pipelines, gas distribution facilities and the main market, the basic formation of Sinopec Natural Gas Foundation Facilities, "a network" of the layout, for Sinopec to seek a breakthrough in natural gas business has important strategic significance. However, due to the huge investment in the project, coupled with the current upstream coal gas project significantly reduced the economy, the domestic gas supply exceeds the grim situation, it is estimated that Sinopec is likely to further careful decision-making, postponed the construction of new Guangdong and Zhejiang pipeline, gas It may be more likely to consider other economically better resources than coal gas, or to lend resources to downstream markets for other users.
In 2016, the newly completed oil and gas pipeline may be the continuation of the "second five" during the start of the main pipeline, mainly east to the east line of the West (Ji'an - Fuzhou), Rudong - Haimen - Chongming Island, , Jinliwen, Tianjin LNG external transmission, Guangxi LNG and other natural gas pipeline, China-Myanmar crude oil pipeline domestic section, sunshine - Puyang - Luoyang and other crude oil pipeline, and Jin Zheng, Yongtai Wen, Yunnan and other refined oil pipeline.
As the natural gas to promote the national energy structure optimization, governance of air pollution, the development of eco-efficient economy has other energy is difficult to replace the important role of the country by a large number of established policy guidance and incentives, in the long run, natural gas pipeline development unstoppable. From the "thirteen five" or even more long-term perspective, in the country "along the way" strategy under the guidance of energy investment is expected to promote the "area along the way" construction of the top priority, similar to the Sino-Russian natural gas pipeline west line project Oil and gas transport channel projects will be more proposed, and gradually landing.